Staying on track with OPZELURA
Eczema is a chronic condition, so it's important to use OPZELURA as prescribed by your healthcare provider. Discontinue using OPZELURA when your symptoms resolve. You may have to use OPZELURA again if your eczema comes back.
Be sure to track your progress on your own, then share it with your provider at your next appointment.
Even though it can be hard at times to get an appointment with your provider, it’s important to continue seeing them regularly. In between appointments, you can track your own progress to make your next visit even more productive.
A few tips on tracking your progress:
- Keep an eczema journal—jot down any symptoms, thoughts, and feelings
- Mark off on a calendar when you apply OPZELURA twice each day (as directed by your healthcare provider)
- Take weekly photos of the affected areas of the skin throughout your treatment with OPZELURA
- Make sure the photo is in good lighting
- Take the photo from the same angle each time
- Try to bring your pics and notes to your next appointment
- Enroll in IncyteCARES to get support throughout your treatment journey