Terms and Conditions
Effective as of September 21, 2021
By using the copay savings card for OPZELURA, you acknowledge that you currently meet the eligibility criteria and will comply with the Terms and Conditions described below:
- You are not eligible to use this copay savings card if you are enrolled in a state or federally funded prescription insurance program, including, but not limited to, Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, Veteran Affairs health care, a state prescription drug assistance program, or the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico (formerly known as "La Reforma de Salud")
- You must have commercial insurance. Offer is not valid for cash-paying patients
- By using this copay savings card at participating pharmacies, eligible patients with commercial prescription drug insurance coverage for OPZELURA may pay as little as $10 per tube. Individual savings are limited to $2,076.50 per tube. Individual patient savings are limited to $10,000.00 in maximum total savings per calendar year
- This copay savings card is not valid when the entire cost of your prescription drug is eligible to be reimbursed by your commercial insurance plan or any other health or pharmacy benefit program
- You agree that neither you nor your guardian, pharmacist, or doctor will seek any third party reimbursement for the value of the copay savings you receive under this offer
- You are responsible for reporting use of the copay savings card to any commercial insurer, health plan, or other third party that pays for or reimburses any part of the prescription filled using the copay savings card, as may be required. You should not use the copay savings card if your insurer or health plan prohibits use of manufacturer copay cards
- This copay savings card is not valid where prohibited by law
- This copay savings card cannot be combined with any other savings, free trial, or similar offer for the specified prescription
- This copay savings card will be accepted only at participating pharmacies
- This copay savings card is not health insurance
- Offer good only in the U.S. and Puerto Rico
- The copay savings card benefit may not be redeemed more than once per 25 days per patient
- Offer valid only for an FDA-approved use
- No other purchase is necessary
- Data related to your redemption of the copay savings card may be collected, analyzed, and shared with Incyte or its affiliates for market research and other purposes related to assessing Incyte's programs. Data shared will be aggregated and de-identified; it will not identify you.
Offer expires December 31, 2022. Incyte reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer at any time without notice.
For questions or additional support, call 1-800-583-6964 or write to IncyteCARES for OPZELURA at 6000 Park Lane, Pittsburgh, PA 15275.